Friday 20 February 2015

HOLDING A PROMISE

As it's in stark contrast to my last post, I thought I'd warn you that this one will be a rant. Okay, here goes. I am over it. And by 'it', I clearly mean flakey people. The ones who can't commit. The ones who commit then bail last minute. The ones who can't even be bothered thinking up a good excuse. I am over them all. While actions speak louder than words, inaction is deafening. People make certain accommodations if you say that you are going to do something. Though when you coward away from a promise, it doesn't just inconvenience them. Ultimately, it's your reliability, trustworthiness and honesty that comes under question. Don't want that to happen? Simple. Do what you promise. End of.








Asos Crop Top | Ally Skirt | Senso Heels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.