Monday 8 December 2014

THROWING SHADE

Why can't we all just get along? I feel like that's a question I ask all too often these days. Of course, I'm not completely ignorant as to how the world works; I know that we wont actually befriend all who we meet. But there's something to be said for maliciously throwing shade. 

Talking poorly of people behind backs or needlessly spreading gossip - it's an exhausting, mean-spirited waste of time. I thought the older I got, the less petty drama I'd have to deal with. I was wrong. I've met so many self-serving people who care little for even their 'friends', that it genuinely has me concerned for the future of compassion in the human race. It's time to stop throwing shade and frolic in the sunshine. 






Sabo Skirt Top | Vintage Pencil Skirt | Senso Heels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.