Monday 6 October 2014

GONE BAD

Please excuse the Rihanna reference, but this outfit cannot be described more accurately than 'Good Girls Gone Bad'. This is the most feminine and delicate dress I own. As the quintessential good girl dress, I feel too uncomfortable to wear it alone. White with frills and romantic lace is just not my style. Then here is where it goes bad- or in my opinion, gets much better. Adding a tough, rugged leather jacket with badass zipper and stud details; paired with rough, lace up boots. The good girl is still under there somewhere. Just coated with the attitude of a bad girl exterior.







Viparo Leather Jacket* | Tree of Life Dress | Roc Boots

1 comment:

  1. The jacket and dress makes a beautiful combination, especially with your hair color. The jacket might look good with one of your leather skirts or it might be to much, but then again I don't think you can be to badass...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.