Tuesday 23 September 2014

RUSH HOUR

Feeling like it's forever rush hour. I know that it is definitely the pointy end of the uni semester. Assessment is a plenty, only it's a shame the same can't be said for the hours in each day. I could easily just follow down this path of stress and study, which would guarantee myself a miserable few months. A past version of myself would have chosen that option for the sake of good grades. But currently, my focus is on balance. Escaping the rush to make time for the things I enjoy. And sometimes that means putting on my favourite heels (I know this blog as seen too much of them recently) and spending time with my favourite people. 







Finders Keepers Dress | Monki Jacket | Senso Heels

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.