Saturday 24 May 2014

WINTER WISH

If you're up to date with the Australian fashion blogosphere, you might well be aware of this. But for those of you who aren't, let me fill you in. Bloggers from all around Australia have been challenged by Wish and Honda to create the ultimate 'Winter in the City' look. Lucky for us, the challenge was made a whole lot easier because we were able to base our look around a piece from Wish.

I chose the Interlace Playsuit for two reasons. Number one, because where I live (shout out to Brisbane) it's always appropriate weather to wear a playsuit. Number two, the gorgeous print melts into the city scape, almost as if it were inspired by a high rise facade. I then styled it off with a pair of heels and a blazer- both black of course, because it's not truly winter unless you're wearing a lot black.

A big thank you to Wish for inviting me to be a part of this style challenge. You can check out more looks by other bloggers by searching #wishhondacity on Instagram and Twitter. Also, you can find Wish on Facebook and Twitter, and why not check out Honda Australia's Facebook and Twitter as well.







Wearing: Interlace Playsuit by Wish, Cotton On Blazer and Senso Heels.

Photos by Annisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.