Saturday 7 December 2013

THE STONES - Stylight Competition

This is my third and final 'sporty' look for the Stylight blogger competition (the next theme will be announced soon). I have very little to say on this look. I am addicted to these MLM t-shirts. So comfy. So classic. And you get to rep some of your favourite celebrities. Pop on some denim shorts and sneakers. And that's my take on a 'sportsluxe' look. (If you can't tell, I'm not very sporty.)

Vote for / 'heart' this look here: stylight.com.au/izzybea/thestones

And if you haven't already, I would love it if you could please heart for my other entries here and here- they all add up!
Thanks everyone.






Top: Millie Loves Min
Shorts: Somedays Lovin'

Photos by Annisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.