Wednesday 11 December 2013

LONDON OFFICES - Stylight Competition

And so begins the second round of the Stylight competition. (We didn't win the first, bummer.) This fortnight the theme is 'black'. So please vote for my looks by 'hearting' them here. All looks with the hashtag 'black' will count towards the $200 prize for this theme and the overall $700 prize- so please while you're over there vote for them all. And who knows, maybe one day I'll have offices in London... A girl can dream.

Vote for this outfit here: stylight.com/izzybea/londonoffices
And if you haven't already, please follow me on Stylight and vote for my other looks here: stylight.com/izzybea Thank you!!







Top: Kmart
Pants: Asos
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell

Photos by Annisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.