Friday 2 August 2013

FORTY THREE

I'm not a sports person. But that doesn't mean I don't have a team. I consider myself part of 'team music'- hence the 'Jagger' tee- and part of 'team fashion' (which I'll show you in another post soon). I'm a member in part for my passion, but perhaps more so for the sense of identity it brings. To be a 'fan' is more than over playing songs or plastering posters on your wall, it's to be a part of community of like minded people. Communities who, just like the Stones, can span generations, geographical and cultural divides. When you're part of team you're never really alone. (After all, there's no 'i' in team... though there is a 'me'...)

P.S. Keep your eyes on this space for tomorrows post. I have a very exciting announcement that some of you may already be a aware of...






Top: Millie Loves Min
Pants: Cameo
Shoes: Wittner

Photos by Annisa

1 comment:

  1. Your look is lovely, nice matching:)

    xx
    http://cupofnovember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.