Saturday 3 August 2013

ASOS Semester of Style

Feeling like you're constantly re-wearing the same outfits over and over again to school or uni? And on a student's budget, I know it can feel like you have no other choice. But rather than get stuck in a rut, why not do a bit of wardrobe shuffle? I bet you'll be surprised just how many more outfits you can create from what you already have, provided you're willing to mix it up.

I was lucky enough to be asked by ASOS, along with a few other students/fashion bloggers from around the world, to be part of their 'Semester of Style' campaign. We each got to choose 10 items across a variety of categories from cutout boots to pinafores, and style them in as many different ways as we could.



At the moment you can find me under the titles: 'Printed Bomber,' 'Pinafore,' 'Statement Sweatshirt,' 'Backpack' and 'Pleated Skirt.' But of course, I've managed to create many more outfits from my little stash that I've decided to make my various outfits into a '10 Items 10 Outfits' series on my blog, which I hope will inspire you to challenge the way you've been wearing your wardrobe.

You can check out ASOS 'Semester of Style' here!
Remember to click on 'As Seen On Students' and browse through the items to see yours truly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.