Sunday 14 July 2013

FLORAL STRIDES

Nothing like a little greenery to provoke a fresh perspective. And man, do I feel like I need a new outlook. This may not be the case for everyone, but I find that things can get pretty stagnate in life. You get in a routine- not just one of daily tasks, but of thoughts and ways of thinking. And you carry on ignorantly oblivious to the fact that day in, day out, you're the same. Never changing, never growing. (This may be okay for some, but not for me.) 

Then every so often you'll have a thought that breaks your routine. Most likely one at leads to an epiphany (or in rare cases, an existential crisis).  This is the moment when you change, when you're able to move forward. I'm in this moment right now, and realising that my past and current perspectives clash a lot (much the prints on my shirt and pants). I'd like to think that means that I've 'grown'. I do apologise for getting a little philosophical today, I just wanted to tell you that I'm moving forward. Taking strides in my, well, floral strides. 







Top: Kmart
Pants: Sunny Girl
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
Rings: Magnolia Silver

Photos by Annisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.