Monday 22 April 2013

CHECK MATE

Monochrome take two. (Check out my first attempt here.) This one is a bit more board games, or racing cars- whichever way you want to look at it. I thought that a simple, black and white, shift dress would slip seamlessly into society and everyday wear. Apparently I was wrong. It would seem black and white can be just as loud and attention seeking as blue hair. But I don't mind. I've never been one to shy away from being a spectacle, or a chess board, as the case may be. 








Dress: Wild Orchid
Shoes: Wittner
Necklace: Kmart

Photos by Annisa

1 comment:

  1. i like your look! <3

    do you want to follow each other ?
    visit my blog ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.