Saturday 2 February 2013

DENIM DAYS

Double denim. It definitely divides people. Most either think of it as a fashion faux pas, or an acceptable (often praise worthy) combination. I, however, see it as a challenge. Now, I'm not one to normally wear denim. I can never seem to find the right style and colour denim. I'm just too picky. That was until I found this sweet combo... with a twist.

This outfit isn't strictly double denim. It's actually triple denim, thanks to the beautiful patchwork design. Luckily this satisfies the three denim washes I like and the rugged, relaxed style I crave. With all this denim and my trusty boots, I feel like I'm ready for some real hard yakka. But let's be honest. That ain't gonna happen. So it's on with the jewellery and the watch for a more glamourous denim day.







Shorts: Somedays  Lovin' from The Iconic
Necklace: Diva
Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Watch: Michael Kors from Revolve Clothing
Boots: Roc

Photos by Annisa

1 comment:

  1. Your patchwork shorts are amazingggggg. I love that you kept the focus on your double (triple) denim by keeping everything else simple with your black combats.

    -Youri

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.