Thursday 17 January 2013

ON THE EDGE

Playsuits. My latest clothing love. While I've always seemed to have one or two floating around my wardrobe, I've come to the realisation that this is not enough. Some people are born with a sour hostility towards the playsuit. Is it a dress? Is it shorts? Their minds seem unable to fathom such questions. And ultimately leads to brains imploding. 

It is both dress and shorts. The most perfect combination if ever I knew one. It solves two age old problems. Number one: what top will I wear with these shorts? Number two: will I flash anyone if my dress is blown up by the wind? This paisley playsuit has given the confidence to literally stand on the edge where there is a slight breeze and know that today I will not flash my underwear. Come on, if that's not reason enough to get a playsuit or three. And I haven't even mentioned how comfortable they are yet (oh, just did). 







Necklace: Ebay
Boots: Roc

Photos by Annisa

1 comment:

  1. Hey Izzy, I nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog! Check out the post here: http://ravenmaidenmaven.blogspot.sg/2013/01/liebster-award.html#m

    Lydia
    (this is not spam! :D)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.