Monday 3 December 2012

TO THE KERB

Not every day needs to be a statement. Not every day is worth the time and effort of 'getting ready'. There are some days (more than I would like to admit) where I'm sad to see my pyjamas go, knowing I will only be reunited with them late in the evening. But luckily for these days, there are Converse sneakers.

Being a 90s kid means a pair of Chucky Ts immediately brighten my day. Though it does help if they're in an awesome colour. Mhmmm... Pink. Match them with a chiffon polka dot blouse and pleather skirt. (Yay, no ironing.) These simple(ish) pieces will let the sneakers do all the talking. And there you have it. Izzy's attempt at a minimal effort outfit that's still acceptable to be seen in public.







DARN YOU SNEAKY FLY AWAY SHOELACE! 
Top: Kmart
Skirt: Ally
Shoes: Converse
Rings: Asos similar here

PHOTOS BY ANNISA

3 comments:

  1. Perfect skirt.
    I always loved your style.
    Looking forward for your outfits




    www.fashionerza.com
    I am a long time follower here,
    Please follow back.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit, love how you styled it with the pink chucks!

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing look


    Http://www.fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.