Sunday 25 November 2012

Simpler Times

While I consider myself to be quite young, recently I have found myself tutting the doomed cliche: "Back in my day." Sure, 'my day' might not have been as far back as others, and I know I still have many more days to come, but I can't help but reflect on the simpler fashion of days gone by. When quality trumped quantity. When the basics were all you needed. One pair of boots. One bag. There wasn't any time, or money, to mess around buying crazy prints or fabrics. When you wore the same clothes over and over, and all your friends knew your 'signature outfit'. When you outwore your clothes before you grew tired of them. I remember. It was the simple life.

simple life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.