Friday 23 November 2012

PARK BENCH

Sitting. Waiting. Wishing. There is no greater place to watch the world go by than a park bench. Providing a place for it's occupant, you or me, to get lost in thought. A chance to ponder the wonders of the universe, or turn our mind to simpler things, like how we regret our choice of shoe for the day. Bloody blisters. 

It's nice to withdraw from reality and rest on a bench. Observation ultimately leads to a better understanding of the world, or at least that's what I tell myself. I like to 'people watch' as much as the next person, but eventually we have to resume our place in reality. To leave the comfort of the park bench, and be observed by other people on other benches. 







Top: Cotton On
Shorts: Chicabooti
Necklace: Diva
Belt: Vintage
Shoes: Windsor Smith

PHOTOS BY ANNISA

4 comments:

  1. Perfection! In love with this look.
    Your photos are so pretty too.
    I just love them all so muc.
    I am a long time follower here,
    Please follow back.
    www.fashionerza.com
    (looking for a mutual follower)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shorts, they are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so big on people watching, but yes you are right. Love the shorts that you are wearing, they are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.