Tuesday 13 November 2012

COCA-COLA

Introducing one of the greatest loves in my life. Coca-cola. Team it with another great love- an easy, throw-on dress. Make it have a netted back, and I don't think you can a cooler, more relaxed combination. 

Finally got around to getting myself a pair of studded boots. Sure they might not be as elaborate as the ones I posted here. And if you look carefully, you'll notice they are exactly the same style as my other boots. But why change when you're on a good thing?






Dress: Mombasa
Bandeau: Ally Fashion
Boots: Roc

PHOTOS BY ANNISA

1 comment:

  1. Amazing dress :) I will definitely follow you.
    Can we follow each other? http://nancymaterialgirl.blogspot.it/

    Love from Italy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.