Friday 2 November 2012

BY THE JETTY

Keep it casual. While I'm all for getting dressed up. (If you have nice clothes, they deserved to be worn.) The past couple of weeks I have lived behind a desk. So for comfort, saving time, and having less laundry to do, I've been keeping it super simple with outfits like this one.

When days are full of study, I just can't go past my staples. Spikes, boots, and a muscle tank. And adding simple jewellery is sure fire way to make it look live you've made an effort. With my assignments finally done, I'm looking forward to more lazy mornings down by the jetty. 






Top: Miss Shop
Shorts: Motel Rocks
Boots: Roc
Necklace: Asos

PHOTOS BY ANNISA

2 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog thanks to Chictopia and I really love it! Love your shorts and necklace:) Following you on GFC and Bloglovin! It will be great if you can check my blog:)

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shorts are gorgeous! Love the whole look. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.