Tuesday 9 October 2012

TUTTI FRUTTI

I know. Yet another quirky print. I could try to make excuses for myself but really, I don't want to. They're fun. They're happy. They're eye catching. And the more extraordinary the print, the more I want it in my wardrobe. 

With what can only be described as a fruit salad on my shirt, it's obvious that my excitement for the upcoming Summer months can't be contained. I can't wait for more days like these. Days spent in the park, wearing prints, eating fruit salad, and forgetting that time exists. I wouldn't change a thing... except maybe get a tan. 







Top: Hopscotch Boutique
Shorts: Ally
Shoes: Wittner

ALL PHOTOS BY ANNISA

3 comments:

  1. I saw this on lookbook.
    I told you that you deserve more hypes.
    Glad to meet you here.
    keep posting cute stuffs.
    I'm a follower of your blog,
    be my blog follower please,
    fashionerza.com

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love quirky prints :) And you can't go wrong with high-waisted shorts and a peter pan collar. Nice look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't go wrong with fun prints! I love those shorts, you styled them so well with the peter-pan collar top.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.