Monday 1 October 2012

SQUARE PANTS

I don't live in a pineapple under the sea. But that won't stop me from wearing square pants. Okay... pants with squares. There is nothing I don't love about these shorts. The flattering A line style. The emerald green. The silk touch. And they fit perfectly. (A rarity when buying shorts for myself.) But of course, the price was the best part.

I think only now am I truly appreciating the quality factor of clothes. I've found myself looking at the more expensive, 'designer' brands for the timeless wardrobe staples. And while ideally we would all probably love a designer closet, realistically and financially, it ain't gonna happen. So until I become a billionaire (ha!), I'll keep trolling the designer sales, in the hope of finding cheap treasures like these shorts. Even if they are as rare as pineapples under the sea.  







Top: Cotton On
Shorts: Whistles from Asos
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Lita from Urban Outfitters
Necklace: eBay
Sunglasses: Ray Ban

*Also... Yes... I "ombred" my hair. But I'll talk about that in the next post. 

ALL PHOTOS BY ANNISA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.