Wednesday 3 October 2012

Hungry for Dungarees

Dungarees. Overalls. Whatever you call them, there's one thing we can agree on. They're no longer for rednecks. No longer for mothers. And no longer for days spent hidden in your house cleaning. It's time pull your overalls out from the bottom draw. Dust them off, give them some air, and hit the streets.

Not long ago I would've never put fashion and overalls in the same sentence. But now I can't stop searching for the perfect pair online. Still need some convincing that a denim romper can be stylish? Just check these ladies out:




So after searching many stores (online of course) I think I've found the pair for me. I'm still not sure if the colour denim is exactly my perfect match. Maybe I'll invest in a darker denim pair if my hunger for dungarees grows. Nonetheless, I'm committed to this pair from the Asos sale.


But if that doesn't tickle your fancy. I've made a little collection on Polyvore of some others that made my shortlist.
Dungarees


That's enough about what I think. I want to know what you think? Are dungarees a fashion item that should be rocked on the streets, or should they stay behind closed doors?

3 comments:

  1. love it, this post has totally inspired me to wear my dungarees tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dungarees are simply fantastic. I totally love them and wear them whenever I can. The dungarees look is really something special. It has been far too long that they were out of style. They are still too hard to find in stores for my taste, but there is a great online shop in the UK now who have a large selection of dungarees and who are also shipping worldwide (http://uk.dungarees-online.com).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.