Friday 5 October 2012

CARTOON KID

Never forget what it means to be a kid. Because I did. Until I put on this cartoon dress. This reminds me of days when getting dressed didn't mean several outfit changes, cursed by my indecision. Days when I had my favourite dress and my favourite shoes and that's all I needed. 

It's easy to get caught up in a tangled web of stress and seriousness. And the best way to avoid it is to find an outfit that is what you want to be: carefree, easygoing, relaxed, low maintenance, and more than anything happy! My affectionately known 'Hamburger Dress' is all of those things... and it has pockets. Paired with my pink sneakers there's no place childhood Izzy would rather be than a playground. Except maybe parked in front of a television. I was still am a cartoon kid at heart. (But that doesn't make for good photos.)










Dress: Lazy Oaf
Shoes: Converse

ALL PHOTOS BY ANNISA

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your dress and the way you describe your choice of outfit! You got yourself a new fan here :)

    Isa
    http://aufildisa.blogspot.fr/p/looks-mode.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your dress. :)
    Irene Wibowo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.