Monday 3 September 2012

RUSTED THORNS

So I discovered a bus graveyard. Laced in vines and thorns. Unkempt and untouched, it looked like it had been unloved for too long. A vehicle for nostalgia, it has this rugged beauty about it. Needless to say, I fell for it. Unloved no more. You know what they say, somebody's trash is another man's treasure. 

Today was a 'thorn' kind of day. Queue the spiked necklace and pleather skirt. Anything with roses runs the risk of looking romantic or 'cute'. Exactly the opposite of what I was going for. Add roughed up leather boots, a touch of attitude, and a super bad-ass location. Although I wish it said 'don't mess with me', we all know I'm not that tough. The end result is probably something more 'trailer park trash'. Oh well.






Top: Motel Rocks
Skirt: Ally
Shoes: Roc Boots
Necklace: Asos
Sunglasses: Ray Ban

ALL PHOTOS BY ANNISA

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.