Saturday 22 September 2012

MAKESHIFT GYPSY

Ever feel like you've just got to get away from it all? Well today I did. So I embraced my inner gypsy. Long skirts, baggy kimonos, layers of jewellery, and clunky old boots. There's something about the combination of maxi skirt and fringing that makes me feel so relaxed.

But of course clothes only address the issue on the surface. Despite my free spirited gypsy attire, everything that I was wanting to be rid of was still there (which can be summed up as 'responsibility'). You see, I was only a makeshift gypsy. But it was nice to escape. If only for a moment. If only through my clothes.







Kimono: Kmart
Skirt: Foxx Foe
Necklaces: eBay and Markets

ALL PHOTOS BY ANNISA

2 comments:

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.