Friday 3 August 2012

ON THE FRINGE

About time. Another outfit post. With my face back to normal, the holidays fading into memories past, and my university timetable finally locked in; it's time I got back into the swing of it. With a pair of Ray Bans, fringing, crushed velvet, and sky high (well for me at least) platforms, teenage youth just oozed out me and I couldn't have felt more free as I walked along the esplanade.

Before you ask. Yes, I did. I bought into the fashion blogger trend. Jeffrey Campbell Litas. Usually I'd take the 'close enough is good enough' route, but for these, seeing they had such rave reviews I figured the genuine product would be worth the price. And as excited as I was searching, trying to find the best deal online I'll admit, after I hit the 'pay now' button, doubt set in. What if they look ridiculous in real life? What if they don't fit? What if they're not comfortable? What if... But wearing them today, I realised my worries were extraneous. Believe the hype. They really are the perfect shoe.






Kimono: Kmart
Top: Cotton On
Leggings: Dotti 
Shoes: JC Lita from Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Necklaces: Asos and Markets

ALL PHOTOS TAKEN BY ANNISA

6 comments:

  1. Omg, love the boots! Your style is so fun. Great look!

    Hope you'll check out my blog too at www.unkitsch.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an amazing outfit, love it!





    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah this is such a great look! I'm going to follow you with Bloglovin' :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit! So hip! And what I love more is that I can shop just about all of it here in Aus! Im guessing you're aussie, you need an 'about me' page on your blog! :-)

    mucho squee from your newest follower
    kimmy

    creoquekim

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that wooden cross! x

    http://highstreetfashionlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.