Monday 12 March 2012

BETWEEN EXTREMES

Incongruity. I reek of it. And so does my sense of style (Ok, 'style' might be a stretch, let's stick with clothes). The desire to be clean cut, conservative and modest (something the grandmother would approve), and the craving to follow hordes of teenagers by wearing baggy, unwashed band t-shirts, denim cut-offs, and Doc Martins; between these extremes is generally where I lie.
The timid nature of a chiffon midi skirt excuses the brash, punk attitude of the spiked collar. It might not be much, but it's my (small) way of rebelling. (I don't tie up my shoe laces either... so badass.) 






Top: i.d.s
Skirt: i.d.s
Boots: Rocboots
Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Rings: Diva & Colette
Necklace: ASOS

ALL PHOTOS ARE COPYRIGHT OF ANNISA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.